ATS clothing

woa2

Can anyone tell me where to get repro ATS uniforms from, please? My Wife has agreed to dress up for a local show, but needs the uniform. Can anyone advise a good source, please?

Many thanks.

Hi Robert, currently SOF Military in Wales and WPG in the states are the main sources of the repro ATS gear.....both offer a good service but not certain on the quality of the products.........

We have some original ATS hats here, plus a few other items, but nothing really of any use in getting a full outfit together.........the other convenient source of hire not too far from Reading is Sabre Sales in Southsea (still going until this December !) who do a hire service and they do have ATS uniform (repro and original)......

If your missus wants a long-term investment (eg - tailor-made uniform or vintage 1940s civvy dresses, etc) she needs to speak or email my wife who is a professional vintage dressmaker !!! Her prices are very reasonable (for civvy dresses) and she has a shop on Facebook and ETSY.........(kizzylou vintage)....we are only up the road in Newbury........:-D