"Live" Chat

Rolf S. Ask

Here is a place I have made where you can chat "live" with other MV-entusiasts...

There is only one room, so there is no place for etrotic chat and so on. Just HMV-chat

Go to http://pub49.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/4131876749 and see if anyone else is there.

There is no registration requiered, and nothing is saved anywhere.

Chers

Rolf

Here is a place I have made where you can chat "live" with other MV-entusiasts...

There is only one room, so there is no place for etrotic chat and so on. Just HMV-chat

Go to http://pub49.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/4131876749 and see if anyone else is there.

There is no registration requiered, and nothing is saved anywhere.

Chers

Rolf

As I've stated before, the problem with chat rooms is that any useful information is lost.. as you stated "nothing is saved anywhere" if everyone started using chat rooms then there would be no forum.. just my thoughts :-D

Well all that I have learned in the Years before computers and internet, was by talking to people... Perhaps that has changed so much that no one is longer able to learn without having their PC at hand.. :roll:

The meaning of a chat was "just to meet" other MV-enthusiast and chat about everything related to our hobby.

So next time I go to a MV-meeting I better make sure I can tape all that is said and done there, or I will forgett it ;-)

Well the offer stands, so you are free to use it or not... it was only meant as a supplemetn to all the very interesting forums arround. I agree they are a huge source of information that we need to keep filling with our knowlegde.

Rolf

What do you mean with MVT?

And don't be sorry if it is not for you :-)

There is always enough web-sites to look at and for sure we all learn a lot from them..

Just tought someone could have an interest "talking" to eachother from time to time.

Rolf