Wedding - 3rd of August - Inverness area - Jeep for the bride needed

Snapper

Hi folks,

I haven't been around for a bit, but I am in need of assistance for a friend of a friend in the Inverness area. A young lady would dearly love to be taken to the church on her wedding day in a nice tidy WW2 jeep. This is Saturday August 3rd. I know the location is five miles from Inverness and that is the limit of the gen I have at present. This is a genuine request and I am sure expenses would be covered. If any of you folks are able to assist I can do the contacts thing ASAP and get it sorted and make someone happy - another success for HMVF - a forum I have been proud to have been part of for many years but quiet on for some time. Anyway - look forward to hearing from you.

MB

Bride and jeep connected! Thanks to Gary and David. The bride is an RAF nurse and the groom is a serving soldier. Hopefully this will all work out well and be another success for HMVF and our friends in the MV world. My mate John will be at the wedding, so I hope to get a snap I can post sooner or later, he is a long standing friend of the groom's family. I also know the father of the groom who has been on one of our battlefield trips. They're all bonkers. It should be perfect.

MB