Ford jeep reg number jkl 225 are you or do you know the owner ??

jonny loot

Just looking on ebay ,like you do and came across a jeep photo , period photo with two jeeps stood next to each other , checked on the dvla site and one of the a ford gpw is still taxed ,looks like it`s still on the road , further more i found a photo of the jeep now on the internet , would of been nice to match the jeep up with an original photo so do you know the owner of ...FORD GPW JKL225 . ???? i think it maybe in the north east

• 1 year later...

Hello my family are the current custodians of jkl 225 for the last 15 years somehow I missed this thread but she lives in North Bedfordshire and was local before my uncle bought her, here is a picture of her the other year after a fresh coat of wd40.

Any history of her would be great fully received.

Cheers

Steve

DSC00010 (1).jpg

Thanks Colin we were stuck as to whether we carried on with the tie rings or not during the rebuild as we had no idea how long they were with the vehicle, at the moment its a little bit of many styles of jeep, British wing lights, tie rings, us 50cal from a ditched mustang so maybe at some point we'll make it as one form but all jeeps are bitsa's

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Colin we were stuck as to whether we carried on with the tie rings or not during the rebuild as we had no idea how long they were with the vehicle, at the moment its a little bit of many styles of jeep, British wing lights, tie rings, us 50cal from a ditched mustang so maybe at some point we'll make it as one form but all jeeps are bitsa's

cheers

Steve

looks like you linked up with the photo in the end , was just i spotted the photo on ebay and looked the jeep up on dvla , i then found a photo on the war and peace show site with the jeep on again ....great to have a little history on any vehicle

all the best

john

the tyre guy