Fuel hose from filler to tank on 101 FC

Doozer

I Have finally got round to getting my first mv, a cracking land Rover 101 FC. There's a few small bits to be done to it, but the one I cannot work out it to do with the fuel pipe from from filler to tank. I can see how to un clip it from the tank nice and easy but have no idea how to get to the other end without drilling out some of the rivots to remove the panel round the filler. Does any one know another way?

Remove front wheel on fuel tank side. Behind the wheel is the splash panel it is held in place by six bolts, (you'll require a second pr of hands to help getting these bolts undone. The fiddly part is manipulating this panel to remove it allowing access to the jubilee clip that holds the top part of the fuel hose in place. Be aware that the starter relay and fuel pump dropper, (in the case of a 24volt 101) are attached to the inside of this panel and you don't want to wrench it away ripping all the wires in the process.

Best of luck

D