number 1 hair cut thats Dave ,i'm the tall dark

suave modest handsome bullshitter , with a mix

and match of most things for sale especially

heavy machine guns and deacts and uniforms

call in for a chat and a sit down if you can get

a seat if you have anything you want to put on

the pitch feel free to bring it along for sale

Commander

Your Carawagon, can we see a pic of it & what was its reg? I used to have 16GN06. This was the first privately owned one & people didn't understand what it was & gave it a wide berth, on the basis that it was something I had knocked up as a pretend MV. But now people seem to know what they are & even are collectable.

Your Carawagon, can we see a pic of it & what was its reg? I used to have 16GN06. This was the first privately owned one & people didn't understand what it was & gave it a wide berth, on the basis that it was something I had knocked up as a pretend MV. But now people seem to know what they are & even are collectable.

Piccies can be found here:

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1106

Some how, it does scar some people..LOL

Yes nice set of pictures. You were lucky to have a RHD.

BTW I hope you tie down your stuff on the top rack. I had some stuff up there on mine once including a large wood/fibre box & I did a sudden brake/turn at a roundabout & it all jumped out & landed on the road in front of me. Lucky there was no car in front, but I was amazed how easily it jumped up & out. But maybe you're a better driver!

Yes nice set of pictures. You were lucky to have a RHD.

BTW I hope you tie down your stuff on the top rack. I had some stuff up there on mine once including a large wood/fibre box & I did a sudden brake/turn at a roundabout & it all jumped out & landed on the road in front of me. Lucky there was no car in front, but I was amazed how easily it jumped up & out. But maybe you're a better driver!

It is a nice machine for a Series III 109.

Reg by the way was 71 KB 52

I am looking at the way things are strapped to and in the cage. For team events, I will be carrying 4 water and 4 petrol so the weight should keep em down, but when on show, they will be empty.

Malvern should though yield some bits that I need to finish is off.

The guy that had it before me, was very particular in his restoration, but I need to change it a bit so that it can be used rather than just shown.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely LOUD and CLEAR, no ambiguity now. Obviously a dodgy link my end. Sorry.

............double cheeseburgers, Xtra large fries, onions (chilli sauce for Karoshi), iced buns, all the tea we can drink & individually wrapped chocolate biscuits.

C-L-E-A-R as a B-E-L-L.

Polecat I have to apologize here, at the outset I thought we were just going to meet up. The internet stuffs not as reliable as they make out.