Library section.

Jack

We are going to create a section for articles written by members and Clive Elliot has been kind enough to allow his work to be posted here.

Now I am guessing here, but I dare say that there a lot more clever people out there who have written articles or papers that would be of use to all of us, at the end of the day this is all about 'keeping them rolling' and 'keeping history alive' if you have or you would like to share your work with others then please let me know.

We have the potential here to create a wonderful online resource that can be shared with people from around the globe for years to come, what a wonderful way of putting something back!

Thanks Clive for getting this started 8)

Now has anyone giot any ideas on what we should call this section?

Cheers

Jack.

We are going to create a section for articles written by members and Clive Elliot has been kind enough to allow his work to be posted here.

We have the potential here to create a wonderful online resource that can be shared with people from around the globe for years to come, what a wonderful way of putting something back!

Thanks Clive for getting this started )

Now has anyone got any ideas on what we should call this section?

Cheers

Jack.

Without Clive and his contribution I guess this section wouldn't have got off the ground, hows about we involve Clive in the title selection ?