Salutations from Kent

Bulldog67

Evening people, seemed polite to say hi before I start trawling the forum.

Originally I found the forum a few weeks ago as I had a M715 Kaiser to sell and wanted to find a good home, it turned out that I didnt need to post it up for sale though as within a week of mentioning as being for sale it was snapped up by the first viewer (and had 2 blind cash offers since then).

I have been a committed AMC Jeep guy up until now, having owned 20 various Jeep trucks, but recently have been downsizing the stable having sold four in the last month, leaving me with 5, but it is my intention by the spring to only have 3 left (Chief, J10, CJ7) as keepers.

The reason for this move is that I have a long time bad hankering for a Volvo TP21 Sugga, I was gutted to miss an ebay one back in the summer as i was out of the country and intentionally without internet (bad idea in hindsight), and another I saw on a classic car forum was just at a bad time financially, so if anyone spots one that isn't a mental price give me a shout please.

That's me then. :)

Cheers

Ade

Edited by Bulldog67