WO Code 18406

Hi all,

I have UHB for the Scammell 6x6 Recovery and GS Tractor. Good condition apart from a small stain on the cover. No money asked (apart from postage), but I would like it to go to a good home. As I'm new and don't know anyone, can I ask you readers to suggest who deserves it?

Steve.

Hi all,

I have UHB for the Scammell 6x6 Recovery and GS Tractor. Good condition apart from a small stain on the cover. No money asked (apart from postage), but I would like it to go to a good home. As I'm new and don't know anyone, can I ask you readers to suggest who deserves it?

Steve.

Obviously that was a non-starter; I wondered what the reaction might be. In which case, who wants it?

Steve.

Steve my eyes light up seeing a thread starting with "WO Code" but to many that might not be much of a lure. Maybe if you reposted with Scammell in the title it would turn a few heads of Scammell owners we have on here.:D

Hello again Clive. You are probably right, although there have been a lot of views. I think I was probably not approaching it in a sensible way. I shall try again as you suggest.

PS: Your books are on their way. Who knows, they may even arrive before Christmas.

PPS: I have found a small (a little larger than A6) paperback booklet (no code number) issued by MoD for use by staff in procurement and the like. It is titled Legal Awareness Watch Your Language. This one is 2nd Edition Sep 1991. A bit obscure, but any use to you?

Steve.

PS: Your books are on their way. Who knows, they may even arrive before Christmas.
Thank you very much.

PPS: I have found a small (a little larger than A6) paperback booklet (no code number) issued by MoD for use by staff in procurement and the like. It is titled Legal Awareness Watch Your Language. This one is 2nd Edition Sep 1991. A bit obscure, but any use to you?
Obscure? Ooh that sounds fun, yes please :-D

Thank you very much.

Obscure? Ooh that sounds fun, yes please :-D

Hi again Clive, as I mentioned in my PM a little while ago, no rush for a cheque, so if you wait until this one arrives (I'll hope to get it posted tomorrow), then one cheque to cover both makes sense.

Steve.