Private Messages

Iain Crosbie

I have recently sent a couple of private messages, but these do not appear in the 'messages sent' window, and I have received no reply. The lack of reply could of course be because nobody wants to talk to me:embarrassed:, but it may be that there is something else wrong.

Received messages in the past have appeared in the 'received' window, but not messages sent.

Can you shed any light on this?

I have recently sent a couple of private messages, but these do not appear in the 'messages sent' window, and I have received no reply. The lack of reply could of course be because nobody wants to talk to me:embarrassed:, but it may be that there is something else wrong.

Received messages in the past have appeared in the 'received' window, but not messages sent.

Can you shed any light on this?

They are not showing up in your sent folder as you have not chosen to save sent messages, you can change this in your User CP.

• 6 months later...

On this subject! I have found unread messages in my inbox as I had no idea they were there. On other forums you usually get an email as a heads up for PM. Is that possible? Or just keep checking your messages? Ron

On this subject! I have found unread messages in my inbox as I had no idea they were there. On other forums you usually get an email as a heads up for PM. Is that possible? Or just keep checking your messages? Ron

Again, in your User CP choose pop ups for Private messages, if you have a pop up blocker installed you will have to make an exception for HMVF. You can also have them forwarded to you as an email.