Are you aware....

Unfortunately the same attitude that makes people think their own stupidity is somebody elses fault seems to extend to thinking that anything on display is theirs to climb over. We were constantly turfing people off our vehicles at Damyns Hall. Most parents were fine about it, the worst was an old lady who moaned about being ''kicked off the vehicles'', she should have known better but I guess some kids have no guidance.....

'SD&P only, including attendance at vintage vehicle club events, rallies and road runs.'

Suppose this could be read to say only club events though, it's a nightmare. the more you read the less you know for certain!

Exactly what I was just thinking as i put the policy booklet down. Even a slight variation in wording can make a big difference to both the way we interpret it and what it actually means in legal terms :nut:

Checked this and a few other points very thoroughly with insurers.

Re charity events and events run by individuals, and I am covered for SD&P purpose only, including attendance at vintage vehicle club events, rallies and road runs. If I attend any events that fall outside the above, this will be covered under pleasure purposes.

Should I be paid to attend then I would not be covered, so beware those attendance/fuel costs/payments in kind (beer?) that are some times offered, good job I haven't got a steam engine then!