Hello from Scotland

Rik71

Hi all I've viewed this site from a friends pc and have been to a few events in England though a number of years ago . I've been quite regular at Beltring and I'm looking forward to this years . I've no vehicles of my own , and no plans to get any in the near future , unless I win the lottery !

Military vehicles are a side hobby and I find the engineering side of things the more interesting .

I've really enjoyed looking through the restorations section and appreciated the enormous amount of work that goes into keeping the vehicles going .

cheers Rik

I've had to change my password as I'd not visited for ages lalala, and I rarely post anything as its not my field of expertise, and now you have to post something otherwise you can't gain forum access .

regards Rik

Hi Rik,

You don't have to be an expert to post on any subject here. Just join in and have a laugh. If engineering is your thing then you are bound to have something sensible to add from time to time. But the important thing is to enjoy the range of things we chat about and get to know the gang. See you at WP.

MB