Ferret dead batteries

I have a Ferret with dead batteries (just delivered from England), would it be possible to trickle charge in place and if so would the terminals have to come off to trickle charge the batteries (I have 2 12 volt trickle chargers).

I would just pull the batteries but I just threw my back out and need to get the Ferret moved ASAP. Thus the question looking to do the minimum movement possible.

If you take the conections off the batteries, then you should be able to charge in place. But make sure there is plenty of ventilation. Another quick and dirty way would be put jump leads from a 12 volt started vehicle onto the dead ones , rev for 5 or ten minutes, then do the other and hopefully it will start and charge itself.

Looks like my trickle charger wont charge if the batteries arent at least partially charged above a point where these batteries are currently.

As soon as I can find the hand crank procedure for a Ferret I will call in a friend for a quicky crank and get this thing moved.

I've checked 5 manual still cant find the procedure.