Filters

boomboom

hi,

a quick google came up with the following refs for the NHC 250 cummins, but fitted to an M812 truck

Baldwin oil P999

Baldwin fuel PF316

Fleetguard oil LF516

Fleetguard fuel FS1201 or FS19553(upgrade)

might at least be worth a check against fleetguard to see what they say these fit :-)

don't know if this helps as i haven't looked in detail at it, but the link should download the technical manual (452 pages) for the M939 series of trucks.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CJIBEBYwATgK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.everyspec.com%2FARMY%2FTM-Tech-Manual%2Fdownload.php%3Fspec%3DTM_9-2320-272-10.009350.PDF&ei=bN_PT_XuJcbY8QOTiP3HDA&usg=AFQjCNEkcqnQMbTRzN3dEeEAH7kAuKUFNA&sig2=qVOhdH8r_RF8r7JImgGa6g

if it doesn't work pm me with your e-mail address and i'll try and send a copy (it's about 8 meg so might be difficult to send)

cheers,

Julian

Cheers Guys

How the hell did i miss that one......it was right in front of me...I followd up on your lead and the job is now sorted Filters cost me £ 34 from my local dealer:D

One happy chappy

Many Thanks Guys

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Many Thanks Guys

But i have a new one for you , The person who had the truck before me put linkbelts for the alternator and they are looking a bit skaby now but i dont have the No of the belt that should be on there , I can get standard Cummins belts but not sure if they are a special order or type,,,,anyone fitted a modern type belt on there's

Pete

On my Cummins conversions I use off-the-shelf polyvee belts from our local seals and bearings supplier (who just happens to be HMVF's ChrisG ). All you need to do is let them know the length and number of ribs, or preferably give them the old one to match. MUCH cheaper than from Cummins themselves.

- MG