Any idea on what this might be?

fesm_ndt

• 1 month later...

Well I finally found time to go up and grab it. Cost me 200RM which is around 40 quid so not bad for a bit of history

One rope is off and there is a small bit of damage but all in all, not too bad for something this old being used to cover old Land Rover parts

The mind boggles what a cold weather bit of gear is doing in Malaysia. I guess army logistics hasnt changed in the last 70 years :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63774[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63775[/ATTACH]

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My trip has been delayed but looks like a definite for October. If I can fit this in with my stuff I'll lug it over. I have a handful of Red lucas twist glass lights, a few map lights and small red glass dome lights. Just in case anyone is looking for some.

• 1 year later...
Well done, It looks fine, give me a call when you are this way.

Steve

I finally am travelling to the UK without to much baggage so it is prepped to come this trip, with me arriving Sunday arvo. The last few trips I been overloaded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97566[/ATTACH]