LM 69 AA Wolf

CharlieH

Morning All,

This may be of interest to some but I've now had the history back on my Wolf 90 which I received in March.

MilHistory.jpg

As you can see its had quite a varied history and went off to Afghanistan in January 07 which probably explains why it was so full of sand and why also that instead of a reconditioned engine it seems to have had a new one. This also means that luckily it's very free of corrosion.

DSC_0005.jpg

Anyway since I've had it it's been serviced, cleaned and I've replaced some worn, damaged and missing parts (bumper / light grill / brake servo / spare wheel / tool kit etc) but other than that it hasn't needed much.

IMG_1511.jpg

The only thing now is whether to keep original or restore to original condition. My feeling is that as most of the 90 fleet is now being cast I should keep as is.

Anyway thanks for looking.

Charlie

Edited by CharlieH

looks very nice

It also reminds me I have to get a new Defender sticker. It's interesting as the Defender sticker is typically on the radiator panel. But just noted on the MoD vehicles it is on the bonnet (I guess because the bonnet release is in the radiator panel).

One of those bits one doesn't pay much attention to, but I just bought a new radiator panel.................