Huntingdon And District MVT 'Spring Run'

DUKWs will have a field day! By the way, don't forget it is illegal to clean them! Water is short.

DUKWs would, if we had any coming along. Yessss, water is in short supply...apparently ! Although looking out the window of my study this morning, that certainly doesn't appear to be the case ! The BBC Weather forecast (not that I really believe it), says that it might be dry tomorrow, (fingers crossed they are right). The organiser and myself will make the decision (based on the weather at the time and the forecast) at 10:45 whether to proceed with the event, or call it off.

Having canvassed the members, a favoured date has emerged for our second attempt to run this event. Its is now scheduled for Sunday 20th May. Fingers crossed for good weather !

• 3 weeks later...
Having canvassed the members, a favoured date has emerged for our second attempt to run this event. Its is now scheduled for Sunday 20th May. Fingers crossed for good weather !

We are still planning to have our run on Sunday. Forecast tonight is for it to be heavily overcast tomorrow, but dry... (fingers crossed)