T16 bren gun carrier lifting eyes

MICHAEL01

Hi All

A friend of mine is doing a T16 bren gun carrier restoration, he is struggling to find the right lifting eyes for the front end, does anybody have any that they would consider parting with, or can anyone point us in the right direction of getting them made.

Any help would be most appricated.

cheers Michael

Being all welded those T16 towing / lifting attachemnts would be hard to find, unless someone has scrapped a T16 and cut through the welds to keep the parts. I would have thought you will end up making a pair, if you can get someone to supply you with a cardboard template, any fab shop would be able to plasma cut you a pair and bend to suit.

Edited by ajmac

Being all welded those T16 towing / lifting attachemnts would be hard to find, unless someone has scrapped a T16 and cut through the welds to keep the parts. I would have thought you will end up making a pair, if you can get someone to supply you with a cardboard template, any fab shop would be able to plasma cut you a pair and bend to suit.

Hi Ajmac

Thanks for your reply any help is more than welcome

Michael