Dagenham Ford RO1T V8 sad remains

Nick Johns

Sad - but possibly salvageable - ! :-(

now there speaks a man of either incredible confidence and mechanical abilities and of great wealth to boot!......:cool2:....

(or possibly another misguided fool such as I ! hahahahah ! :-D)

fair play though..that would be some kinda or restoration worth watching ....:-D....

Yes I saw that as well Nick,

very rare, dare I say unique and just on the cusp of being feasible as long as the frame is still mostly there, my son David was showing interest but his workshop and some of my barns are stuffed full of similar projects so it will have to go to some other brave soul I think. As a matter of interest am I right in thinking that they arrived from the US as chassis cabs and were bodied at Dagenham like Woc 1s?

Pete

Yes I saw that as well Nick,

very rare, dare I say unique and just on the cusp of being feasible as long as the frame is still mostly there, my son David was showing interest but his workshop and some of my barns are stuffed full of similar projects so it will have to go to some other brave soul I think. As a matter of interest am I right in thinking that they arrived from the US as chassis cabs and were bodied at Dagenham like Woc 1s?

Pete

If you scroll down and read all the notes from the V8 owners club it apparently was assembled at Dagenham as LHD from Dearborn made parts, then bodied by Briggs motor bodies destined for Romania