Plain Invasion 2012.

Plain Invasion 2012 has had a date change for next year. Due to Military training over the month of August, I have decided to move the date back to May.

Along with the new dates, I have also found us a great new camp site with pub, great beers and great food. Dave and the cookhouse will be back and our medi and fire cover will also be on site. Lots of idea's for the weekend and a better drive over Salibury Plain is planned for the Sunday.

The dates for next year are 25th to the 28th May. The new site is at the Weyhill fair ground Andover. All are welcome to come along for a great time.

All the best and a merry Christmas to you all.

Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

Just starting to get back into organising the event after the death of my dear Mum, RIP mum.

Right then, got a battle plan for the Saterday. I am going to be working on the idea of making Saterday a cadet education day. I am going to be sending out emails and letters to all the local ACFs around my area to see if they would like to come over for a few hours. Along with this, I will be sending some emails to the local regiments to see if they might be intrested in bring some bits and pieces over for a few hours. It has been put forward to me if a possible time line could be set up with the different vehicles, if there is anyone with-in spitting distance from the Andover area that thinks they could help with a vehicle or two please let me know.

All the ussual stuff will be suplied, food, toilets and pub for next year, all we need now is help from you guys.

Many thanks to all for your continued support and hope to see you in 2012........

Tony....