Hillman Tilly 814AKT

m90jef

I have recently seen some modern photo's of a Hillman tilly 814AKT which used to belong to my father in the 1960's. He saved this from the scrapman and then used it as our family transport for about 6 years including bringing me home from hospital as a newborn baby. My parents are now in there 80,s and were really surprised it is still about. They still have some photo's and lots of history about the van which the present owner might like. I looked it up on the DVLA site which say's it was exported in 1999, It would be great to exchange new and old history about the van with the present owner. Can anyone give me any information which might help me trace it. Thanks

I have recently seen some modern photo's of a Hillman tilly 814AKT which used to belong to my father in the 1960's. He saved this from the scrapman and then used it as our family transport for about 6 years including bringing me home from hospital as a newborn baby. My parents are now in there 80,s and were really surprised it is still about. They still have some photo's and lots of history about the van which the present owner might like. I looked it up on the DVLA site which say's it was exported in 1999, It would be great to exchange new and old history about the van with the present owner. Can anyone give me any information which might help me trace it. Thanks

I believe this Hillman Utility is now in Holland.

If you contact the Tilly Register they may be able to pass on contact details to the present owner.

If you need any help please PM and i will see what i can do.

Regards David.

• 1 year later...