Hello from Somerst and a new Diamond T onwer

w896andy

Hi I'm Andy and live near the M5 in Somerset. I've been a Military Vehicle collector for many years but have just joined this forum. I have just taken the step of buying a Diamond T 969B. I'm used to Jeeps and Land Rovers which I have and I even had a WC63 Dodge a few years back but this is the first time I've owned anything this big.

I'd welcome any advice on Diamond T's and get in contact with any other owners. The vehicle is mostly complete, its undergone a long term restoration and is road legal and running well. Its fitted with a 6 cyl ford turbo diesel engine (not orginal I know but very well fitted and suits the vehicle great, plus gets away from 3 mile per gallon).

I'm looking for the lifting/towing A frame for the rear so if anybody has one for sale or one I could have photos of and dimensions, etc. so I could make one that would be great.

I'd also looking for any info on low loader trailers that were used with wreckers as longer term I would like to find one (as soon as my partner has calmed down becuase I think the shock of a Diamond T pulling into the drive has been too much for her at the moment !!!!) :-)