Greetings from Hertfordshire

Hi,

I shall 'fess up from the start that I'm not a MV owner or suchlike. I came across this forum whilst looking for information on postwar British combat dress - a new interest of mine - and found lots of interesting stuff in the clothing section.

You may know me by the username peregrinvs from a number of other forums such as wwiireenacting, Milsurps, BOCN and a few others. My main interest is British small arms and have a collection of mostly WWII deacts.

Beltring is an annual pilgrimmage of mine so I have probably walked past many of you and / or your vehicles at some point. However, I may have to miss it this year after going since 2000 as the due date of child no.2 is rather nearby.

We shall see...:undecided:

Cheers,

Mark

welcome aboard from another Herts lad ,where abouts are you based?

Thanks. I'm in Bishops Stortford, so have a near constant diet of aircraft overhead heading to and from Stansted Airport. Fortunately I like aircraft.:-)

There may be an MV owner nearby as I've seen a WWII US (?) truck parked on the driveway of a house around the corner a couple of times.

Cheers,

Mark