Stafford Show 1/5/11

Just got back from the show at Stafford, a nice relaxed day, thank you to North Staffs MVT.

Stepson enjoyed it to, (might have been something to do with him winning the box of Roses on the raffle tho!!!)

Enjoy the piccys

Mark

2011_05010006.jpg

2011_05010016.jpg

2011_05010011.jpg

Just got back (12 mile from me) A VERY big thank you to Cris and all your team/club area for putting on a very excelent weekend. The site was fantastic, delux loos, showers even a wash room for our mugs/plates. Waterpoints everywhere. ExMil great, picked up a few good bargins,sold a bit to pay for the bargins! Met plenty of great folks, some good displays and a good gathering of vechicles for a first event. P.S. great BBQ.

Do a few pics. tomorrow.

Andy.

Evening Folks

Just adding to the positive feed back about this new show, 100 mile round trip in the

Diamond T was well worth it, good cross section of vehicles, excellent BBQ, good company and plenty of tea and coffee, thanks to all who helped from North Staffs MVT, looking forward to the next show, regards MACCDT:-)

Forgot to add......

Nice to meet you BigRedOne, hope you got home ok

One final word (or 2!!!) B*$^"y Wind!!!!!

TTFN

Mark

Mark,

You beat me to posting the pictures! strangely enough most of mine are the same as yours, however I think I have a couple you have not put up so ill sort that out later on. Got a few "brit" bits from the show for my departure from American to British living history. Fantastic french farm house display, well done to all concerned.

Sorry to hear of your wind problem!

Paul

Edited by BIGREDONE

I went across on the Sunday and there were certainly a number of different vehicles to what I had seen before on display. Sorry didn't get chance to say hello Mark, everytime I came by you seemed to be in deep conversation with someone about your excellent display.

Hopefully this show can continue to grow as their is certainly enough room for it and with it being very local for me it was nice to only have to travel ten miles to an event like this :D

A couple of vehicles which I hadn't seen before, anyone have anymore information about them?

002.jpg

049.jpg

037.jpg