Hello Everyone

I am a 73 year old retired farmer living between Tauranga and Katikati in the North Island of New Zealand.

I am married with a grown up family and 9 grand children.

Before going farming I was a partner in a rural transport business running mostly Mercedes Benz trucks.

My earlier interests were in light aircraft, (co owner of a Piper Cub) but now I help keep a 1926 Wurlitzer opus 1482 Style H 2/10 theatre organ in good enough order for overseas artists to perform on. It is installed in our local theatre.

I have recently finished a 5 year ground up rebuilding project of a 1942 CMP Ford F30 Cab 13 truck.

It is now time to make a start on the Morris Commercial C8 2pr Portee that I have had sitting around in bits for a couple of years.

I have very little information or details on it so I hope other members of this forum can provide something as I go along.

I will certainly try to put as much back as I can.

I see pictures are appreciated so here are two.

Regards to all.

Terry Creighton

SDC11081.jpg

SDC10901.jpg

Wellcome to the forum Terry, a very creditable job. Well done Sir! :thumbsup:

It must be difficult in you part of the world I would assume?

Vast distances with few People in each Township. Let alone the Enthusiasts spread far & wide!

Still, you will find common Friendship & help on this forum.

We have members worldwide who have become knowledgable & skilled in all sorts of things.

Some finished projects you can only Marvel at with wonder. When you think what has been stacked against them!

More power to your elbow! Cheers,