BV206 Power Pack removal

robin craig

Good work Robin,

Its always nice to sort out any problems and have a good clean once engine and box are out, once its in there is no chance.

So have you swam her yet?

They are great bits of kit, we used them a good few years ago sand bagging, in uk, when they had some bad floods. A farmwr cut a passageway through a mudbank as it made his journey quicker, but when the rain came and all the water built up it went through this gap and flooded the nearby land and village! :mad:

It would be the next vehicle on my wish list! :-D

Shaun

• 5 months later...

Found a company that will make the various window weatherstripping that is used in the BV206.....troulbe is I need about 1" of each of the different shapes.......HELP SafetyOne does nto have the original...

DaninNM

M874 owner

getting ready to repower with used 6cyl Merecedes turbo diesel eignone........would like to rent or copy engine removal fixture!!!!!!! Going to Dayton MVPA?????

DaninNM

505-269-2056

thanks - will look for private message - found a 100K mile engine from a 300 turb diesel from 1983 that will go in my machine.

I need the rubber for the glass weatherstripping to match up froma supplier so I can install the glass - all glass was missing from my machine - it was a parts donor for ?????? I think what happened was the enigne (a 6 cyl diesel) went bad and the USMC started borrowing parts for other machines until they finally sold it foir junk..........sure want to get it running - looks like a great ride and lots of un to hump around in the deep snow in SW Colorado.....

I need all the glass - but that is not a major problem if I get a wetherstripping sample.

I need a few small aprts, headlight covers

Need - 7 bogie wheels with bearings

Need - 1 idler wheel

Need the two short front drive shafts that go to the front sprokets

will ultimately need a set of tracks mine are badley worn but they wil lget me ooerational at least.

At one point I needed the electrical breaker panel and the instrument panel but I found and bought those out of Great Britain

Mine was a Marine Corps machine I got in a trade for $3K !!!!!! Mzde in 1984

• 1 year later...