Assistance required and quote to take a Humber Pig Mk 1 to DVLA Theale

Rover8FFR

I also thought the Mk II had the Vent Axia fans as a noticeable variation to a Mk I????

Nope it was meant to be a standard fitting for Mk 1, generally a pair but sometimes none at all. Look in your Technical Description EMER WHEELED VEHICLES N 252 Page 161.

Nope it was meant to be a standard fitting for Mk 1, generally a pair but sometimes none at all. Look in your Technical Description EMER WHEELED VEHICLES N 252 Page 161.

I have that document for the GS model and N 252 stops at page 139.

I did find the attached in my parts catalogue referring to fans.

Humber Parts_INTERNAL FAN.pdf

Wayne WV N252 covers GS, Pig & Wireless Light. A fan was also employed in Wireless Light but not an armoured one.

Oh that's a swizzle then. I thought that was complete as it was as bought from one of these manual companies, I can't see that Dale would have removed any pages. If you want to trade that back for an original WV N252 I'm happy to do that, but your reprint also contains some repairs (N253, N254) that I don't have all the originals for.

Wayne WV N252 covers GS, Pig & Wireless Light. A fan was also employed in Wireless Light but not an armoured one.

Oh that's a swizzle then. I thought that was complete as it was as bought from one of these manual companies, I can't see that Dale would have removed any pages. If you want to trade that back for an original WV N252 I'm happy to do that, but your reprint also contains some repairs (N253, N254) that I don't have all the originals for.

You have fleeced me again.....;) I am happy with the document as it has the other inclusions. However is it possible to photocopy or PDF the missing pages so that I can insert them into the comb binder???

Whas that fan detail for the Wireless Light then? I thought it looked a little flimsey :shocked:

Edited by Rover8FFR
typo