430 series torsion bars.

antar

Is it broken? If so you will need a lenth of rod long enouth the reach the full width with a threaded end to screw into the anchor end of the bar and feed it out after the main part of the bar is removed, or it will be lost in position and be a pain to remove!

I am sure this procedure is in the manual but its been a few years and I would have to look it up to get details correct. I'll scan the relevant manual pages in the am if its any use?

Is it broken? If so you will need a lenth of rod long enouth the reach the full width with a threaded end to screw into the anchor end of the bar and feed it out after the main part of the bar is removed, or it will be lost in position and be a pain to remove!

I am sure this procedure is in the manual but its been a few years and I would have to look it up to get details correct. I'll scan the relevant manual pages in the am if its any use?

:yawn: Slightly more awake now. This rod is worth having as it also helps with re-fitting and guiding the anchor splines. I'll look out that manual!

No, just removing good ones as spares from scrap hull, tHINK I have worked it out now I have noticed the 2 retaining pins. Thanks anyway.

No, just removing good ones as spares from scrap hull, tHINK I have worked it out now I have noticed the 2 retaining pins. Thanks anyway.

Just beware (if you don't already know) that they're handed left and right ...

Andy