Ex ARMY RECCY MECH

DAVEPAUL5

Hi every one I'm Dave from Lincoln , I am ex army 1965-1975. I am unfortunately diabled due to reumatoid arthritus so reading these articles and hearing about rebuilds is really extra interesting .Unfortunately I am just learning about this damn computer thing so its a duel pleasure to see as I'm not very mobile and am still very interested in old military vehicles, even if its only on the side lines.........Dave P

Hi every one I'm Dave from Lincoln , I am ex army 1965-1975. I am unfortunately diabled due to reumatoid arthritus so reading these articles and hearing about rebuilds is really extra interesting .Unfortunately I am just learning about this damn computer thing so its a duel pleasure to see as I'm not very mobile and am still very interested in old military vehicles, even if its only on the side lines.........Dave P

Welcome Dave , I look forward to hearing tales of your military exploits ! :D

Hello dave i was once a recy mech and my nephew is currently serving as a recy mech with the R A , you served between 65 and 75 you must have some interesting stories ,and which vehicles did you operate real stories of scammells aecs leylands etc are priceless, keep trying with the computer if a chain dragger like me can do it then anyone can cheers ben