Newbie - Brixworth, UK

Hi folks - new to the forum.

Specific interest in British Army Comabt uniforms 1953 - 85 and hoping to move up to military vehicles one I have some spare cash c. 2050-2060.

Cheers!

Good man, from another fan of forces80. Great to see a few pics. of some of your kit. My intrest 80-89 including Clansman/ Landies.

Andy

welcome aboard.

your only down the road from me, we got a few vehicle if you want to come and have a nosey round sometime let me know.

iain (sharky)

Thanks Iain - would love to! However I would have to bring my young lad as well - he is a tank nut (what 4 year old isn't!!)

Good man, from another fan of forces80. Great to see a few pics. of some of your kit. My intrest 80-89 including Clansman/ Landies.

Andy

In a moment of supreme geekiness I catalogued most of my 53;60 and 68 patt gear (as well as most of my modern gear) and will get some pictures up on my website soon. I am a big fan of the 53 pattern Parkas orginally developed in response to trying to use old BDs in Korea. They don't make clothing like that anymore!! Having said that the 60 patt stuff is great as well.

I am specifcally on the lookout for:

- 60 patt smock sizes 1,6,8; trousers 1,3,6,7,9

- 68 patt smock sizes 5,6; trousers 3,6,9

Cheers

Hi and welcome.

I take it that there is only one Brixworth - the one in Northamptonshire, in which case we are both in the same county, although I'm over in East Northamptonshire.

There will be a few military vehicles at the Earls Barton steam rally amd conntry fair over the bank hol, hopefully including me in my Austin Champ. if you are there, make yourself known.

Regards

Adrian (HubbyHumber)