Thread to say thanks

Tugger

Got back home yesterday from W&P (the radiator held up...thanks for the advice Mike) Sad I had to leave early but work beckoned :(

However, a b****y fantastic time was had with dashes of hillarious loonacy:-D, and really enjoyed meeting up with everyone. Special thanks to Mike, Vince, Mark, James, Chris, Nick and everyone else in the camp for being brilliant hosts.

I hope you all have a cracking weekend.

Now off to photobucket to upload the hundreds of pics.

Still having a great time here. I think out of 22 years ive been doing this. This happens to be one of the best ones. And maybe adding a new armoured addition to the fleet soon.

its not that Valentine is it?

Mark

If you think a Fox is less hastle than a CVR(T) then think again!
For me it will be. Its a minter. And comes with a s**t load of spares.I dont need to bother about working on it. Because i wouldnt be. I pay a man to do that. And if it breaks at the side of the road i will have it recovered back to his place.

I wouldnt have been interested normally. But its nice,and has enough spares to keep it on the road.

Lee and I were discussing the one that R&R had. It was down to £8000 on the last day. Even if it was very poorly, breaking it for spares and weighing in the hull would yield a profit!
Ive known MS for many years and wouldnt buy a tin of paint off him. Let alone a Fox. I heard it start one day. And it sounded rather roppy.

Ive known MS for many years and wouldnt buy a tin of paint off him. Let alone a Fox. I heard it start one day. And it sounded rather roppy.

thats the one i nearly bought - it went past our camp backfiring and sputtering all over the place

• 2 weeks later...