I went to the VRO in Leeds today during the England match and it was empty :-). I submitted the paperwork for Bernadette and it took 5 minutes and £55 to sort.They tell me to expect a new tax disc and registration within the next 5 working days. I cannot help but think that it was too easy and they may be some problems...:-|

I have only had good experience at the Leeds office, over the last five years 2 x jeeps, a Dodge and a halftrack. Always been in and out in reasonable time (in my opinion). Having ALL the necessary paperwork with you when you go is a big help as well.

Ken

Interestingly enough the young chap behind the desk informed me that I would not be able to tow a trailer behind it being mot exempt. I have been eyeing up a nice 105 mm Swiss howitzer to tow behind her. Is this not possible?

Would a towed gun be classed as a trailer? As it can't be loaded with goods would it not be classed as equipment?