First thread on its way

Hello folks, after such a great weekend down in Dorset thought I`d better get my backside into gear and register on the forum. Have been following the progress of the Armour and Emarkation event, just like counting down the days to a holiday and certainly proved to be worth all that time and organisation. So a big pat on the back to Jack and his right hand men, through to the cooks and everyone else involved, absoloutely superb. Great to be on board, Ian.:-D

Hi Nigel, many thanks indeed and likewise really enjoyed it back together amongst other DR`s, it just gives you such a buzz!!!!, Alanis keeps asking me if there`s any news on the next one. Yes that HT lead got rather warm and found the one nut on my carb stud had become less than finger tight, no wonder the old girl was running lean and playing up but popped an extra thick bakealite spacer on anyway. I`ll go through my pics from Normandy last year and see if I can find any of the boys, best regards, Ian. :D