Album posted

robin craig

• 2 weeks later...

Please let me make it very clear these vehicles belong to an entity that I have christened as "The Union Jack Collection".

The owner wishes to remain out of the limelight but is happy for his kit to be shown.

I maintain as best I and my staff can and operate them on the owners behalf. It is just one dimension to my employment for his organisation.

I would hate for anyone to think I'm a soft touch for the loan of a fiver just because I am associated with so much hardware.

I currently with my partner own 2 Canadian Mk1 Ferrets

Robin

Please let me make it very clear these vehicles belong to an entity that I have christened as "The Union Jack Collection".

The owner wishes to remain out of the limelight but is happy for his kit to be shown.

I maintain as best I and my staff can and operate them on the owners behalf. It is just one dimension to my employment for his organisation.

I would hate for anyone to think I'm a soft touch for the loan of a fiver just because I am associated with so much hardware.

I currently with my partner own 2 Canadian Mk1 Ferrets

Robin

Anyone who owns that amount of hardware is hardly likely to be a soft touch

Yes the 90 is genuine RAF but im not sure the paint scheme is, it wreaks of a certain Grantham based companie's style for many reasons.

R

it does seem a tad to orange, have you got the reg number?

The hard top looks genuine to a RAF 90

Mark