Morris CS8 Compressor

tim gray

Anybody here the proud new owner of a morris compressor truck ? I was wiped out when the owners didnt answer my calls...........absolutley gutted.

Hope it stays as a compressor.......they seem to get ripped out and the trucks re done as 15Cwt. Oh well i wait with baited breath for another to rear its head..........if i live long enough that is :cry:

I emailed that as well, no reply, could have at least acknowledged the email.

I can do better than that, spoke with them on day one and was asked to ring back after 7, duly did so several times no answer, tried twice more the following day no reply. At least they whetted my appatite with three pics. All i wanted to know was the condition of the engine bay ie how complete was it ,and i would have said yes.

Acording to the lady of the house its been in thier for ten years, i just hope it has not dissapeared again and will be restored and put out on the ground as a runner. It would be interesting to see some pics of its innards to see how fast it could be brought to life.

Having had the PU for a while i could have got that going real quick. Having said that it might have had a load of packing under it to stop it collapsing !!!

Regards