Chasewater Fesitval of Transport

Sunday 18th April saw us attend the 2nd Chasewater Festival of Transport. There were around 400 different vehicles on show and thousands of people with the show being a free one, the sunshine helped as well :D

There were a handful of vehicles on display with military backgrounds. Below are my pictures from the day.

014..jpg

007..jpg

015..jpg

016..jpg

006..jpg

003..jpg

001..jpg

021..jpg

008..jpg

012..jpg

Cheers Guys. Its often at these kinds of shows that you find something that you perhaps haven't seen before, thats why I try and fit as many in as I can each year.

As regards the 432 I don't know if it's local or not to the area, I persume it couldn't have come too far with it only being a one day event - although saying that there were vehicles that had travelled a good distance. It was with the AEC Militant I think but that had an out of date tax disc while the 432 didn't have one at all so I persume that they must have had other transport to get to the show but didn't see anything sitting around.

the tax disc for the 432 was inside the drivers compartment and the tax disc for the aec was in the owners glovebox in his landrover lol , and they were both driven to the show , and home again :D

Thanks for clearing that one up arm carp :thumbsup::-DI did see that the 432 had its rubber tracks on for use on the road so I thought that it perhaps could have been driven to the show.

Edited by Smithy

Yes it was a very good one, it was helped by the lovely weather and also that it is a free event. The show certianly has a nice feeling to it and hopefully it will continue to flourish, although with the way it is going it could quite easily outgrow its current site.