Okay, gone and done it...bought myself an M62

Full wrecker with the original petrol engine but have my eyes on a diesel engine for her...maybe in the future...she wont do many miles and in about 3 months I will have finished buying toys for ever....(and if you believe that then...well don't)

She will get a tidy up respray and all bits sorted, need a new set of tyres for her and so am on the lookout for them...maybe a set of michelins or something similar...and I have to have the whole thing checked for function and operation...

Other things I know it needs are a master cylinder for a rear wheel, anyone got one or know where I can get one AND the PTO shaft for the front winch...

Full wrecker with the original petrol engine but have my eyes on a diesel engine for her...maybe in the future...she wont do many miles and in about 3 months I will have finished buying toys for ever....(and if you believe that then...well don't)

She will get a tidy up respray and all bits sorted, need a new set of tyres for her and so am on the lookout for them...maybe a set of michelins or something similar...and I have to have the whole thing checked for function and operation...

Other things I know it needs are a master cylinder for a rear wheel, anyone got one or know where I can get one AND the PTO shaft for the front winch...

What size and tyres do you want I may have a set for you.

it has been refitted with 22.5 supersize radials...so unless i go back to the old wheels which i dont have I am stuck with these. I know they are a modern tyre but it means they are a commercial tyre and they cost big time...likely it will cost me 600 quid a tyre for new ones.. need to get some cheaper than that if i can...

yes and I think i will get a set of on road tyres for it which are not as expensive as i thought...chinese ones for 180 quid a piece...if they are wide enough...so i will change the tyres when I want to go off roading with her...

just organising pick up...

• 2 weeks later...
it has been refitted with 22.5 supersize radials...so unless i go back to the old wheels which i dont have I am stuck with these. I know they are a modern tyre but it means they are a commercial tyre and they cost big time...likely it will cost me 600 quid a tyre for new ones.. need to get some cheaper than that if i can...

OK they are 22.5 rims but what width / aspect ratio tyres are on them ?

hey the cummins diesel conversion, did you do that yourself, which cummins did you use, i lose track of models and what power...I want to try and get about 300 bhp if i upgraded...but will likely stick with the petrol for now