Going for a spin - Czech style

This year I'm bringing a camera.. big old broadcast shoulder one.. should lead to some good vids about the OT90 ;)

You'll need a tripod as well then!! The ground gets a bit "bouncy" when it, and the 432's etc are bouncing around the arena.

The clip that would have been truly excellent was the one no one got (as is usually the case) - we were going clockwise around the arena, up into 4th gear and opted for the big loop around the back. As we left the main loop there was a minor ridge in the track surface which we hit head on - for a brief moment in time the whole vehicle was airborne! No mean feat for 13 tons of armour!! :wow:

You'll need a tripod as well then!! The ground gets a bit "bouncy" when it, and the 432's etc are bouncing around the arena.

The clip that would have been truly excellent was the one no one got (as is usually the case) - we were going clockwise around the arena, up into 4th gear and opted for the big loop around the back. As we left the main loop there was a minor ridge in the track surface which we hit head on - for a brief moment in time the whole vehicle was airborne! No mean feat for 13 tons of armour!! :wow:

Probably won't have the cash for a tripod, but no worries, since it's shoulder it should be good enough. It's an oldy (1998) but the form factor means a lot to me.

I also intend to do most shooting while cruising along in the vehicle if that's ok with you, what other way to show just how awesome such a vehicle is ;)

Probably won't have the cash for a tripod, but no worries, since it's shoulder it should be good enough. It's an oldy (1998) but the form factor means a lot to me.

I also intend to do most shooting while cruising along in the vehicle if that's ok with you, what other way to show just how awesome such a vehicle is ;)

Fine with me :-) - just make sure you are holding on or are suitabley braced. Don't want you describing an arc out of the troop compartment, over the turret and on to the deck in front of us - you know what happens when the brakes are hit for a combat stop!! :-D :-D