humber pig NOT for sale

flyingp

after reading a post on here about 26 bk 38 my pig , im going to keep it , shes a good bus , rare , and different. if anyone has a pig as heavy as mine ,looks like mine and legally on the road,(running or not) please get in touch , infact this is starting to bore me the mine is better than yours , who cares , ive got one i struggle to keep one , and its mine

I think a must with any Armour is storage,see if you can hire a small unit/barn etc..

cuts out the vandalism issue, as well as giving you space to work in your own time.

Thats why I sold mine,could not get GOOD storage and it was effecting the vehicle and the way I work on it..

Check your local friday-ad/newpaper, that way its out the way and the F****S cant vandalise it

after reading a post on here about 26 bk 38 my pig , im going to keep it , shes a good bus , rare , and different. if anyone has a pig as heavy as mine ,looks like mine and legally on the road,(running or not) please get in touch , infact this is starting to bore me the mine is better than yours , who cares , ive got one i struggle to keep one , and its mine

It can be difficult, at times its a love hate relationship, but its a rare old girl, if you cant get a lockup, put a heavy tarp over it and rope it on well, out of sight out of mind and all that.