reenactor insurance

David Ives

not sure if this is the right place but had a letter today from jlt online who do the re-enactor guard insurance and they are stopping it this year

does anyone else do this specific insurance as need the pli for cwp for the events this year

and also for the cookhouse

not sure if this is the right place but had a letter today from jlt online who do the re-enactor guard insurance and they are stopping it this year

does anyone else do this specific insurance as need the pli for cwp for the events this year

and also for the cookhouse

David, as you may remember, poss recent events local to us, have highlighted the need for this type of insurance, esp if demonstrating/showing kit not perminently mounted on a vehicle,( which is NORMALLY)covered by its insurance; (although best to check.)

As BigRedOne has already said afra do cover individuals, also shooters rights, who provided the now diabanded groups insurance before.

There is another company who do cover, details are not to hand at the mo,......give me a ring next week somewhen and I'll try and dig them out.

PLI is certainly something that I'm thinking will be asked for at events more this year,......and rightly so, IMO. (certainly those I'm involved with)

All the best,

Andy