Hello all david1212

david1212

I enjoy visiting vehicle rallies and particularly those that have a good ex-military vehicle section like Bloxham, Kemble and Welland. The ring displays by the ex-military owners are always interesting, for example Bloxham always attracts several Scammell Explorers.

The posts here giving vehicle histories and restoration details and progress are interesting.

hi david

welcome to the made house nice to have another midlander kicking around like my slef

see u at bloxham

nick

Hi Nick,

I saw Floyd at Astwood Bank this year too, but only recently found this forum so didn't know it was your first outing.

David

weather permitting i am doing a road run out of s.e davis yard on new years day

nick

Nick, Have fun if the Road Run goes ahead. Looks like there could be significant snow which would not bother you but could be too risky for others.

How many are hoping to take part, what route is planned and what times?

Depending on weather, roads and other arrangements it could be worth a drive out with my cameras.

David.

i am not sure of the route david but i think men and machines start to gather around 9ish in s.e davis,s yard the route i am not quite sure but noramly finish up in a pub just out side alcester route is normaly well sign posted it is more of a tractor run but more and more comericials attend each year

nick