jeep & cheerful mv show

I'll probably be taking the Bedford along. As PMw says it is not a big show at all, going from previous years' turnout. More of just an informal, or maybe formal, get together. If you have not seen the air museum then it is a worth a look, but it is nothing like the scale of Elvington. The event name probably pretty much sums up the scenario. For me it is important to support local events, however small, as great oaks etc..

It was always the intention when it first came to fruition to be a laid back get together of Jeep owners whether military or civilian. It was an added attraction to those visiting the museum and as a thank you the museum fed and watered you. You make of the event what you want to make of it.

The first year it ran my MB broke down on the way there and I abandoned it at my parents house in Leeds. We continued in my wife's CJ7 with the James ML in the trailer. It was just a good relaxed day with a chance to look round the museum. One or two had brought bits and pieces to sell whether jeep parts or accessories etc.

H1HU

close ml auster refueller.jpg

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

They are sometimes the best events,i like the fact civi jeeps included,there are so many interesting post war jeeps.cheers CW.

PS nice mouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...