Wanted Cromwell engine and turret

Tadeo

Welcome aboard Tadeo, are you located in the UK, EU, or other location?  Rick has some meteor engines available, do you have a Cromwell/Centaur project?  There are a few experts on here and we know most of the ones around.  I never found a turret for my previous Charioteer, I have a Centaur dozer and a Centaur MK III with turret, we might be making some turrets up for a few Centaur dozer conversions around, which will be as close to original standards as feasible, you can even have a correct turret ring made, I am getting ready to start a big restoration process and will be casting and fabricating some bits, please let us know if you might be looking for some stuff besides the turret and engine, since it is easier to be multiple instead of one, I will have two projects going,  if you are looking for Cromwell/Centaur bits there are only a few people around that can probably help, so add some pics or more info so we can see the project too.

Edited by lssah2025
  • Like 1