Tank parade video...

Jack

Yep... awaiting clearance from the censor... Jacks naked 3am ballon dance may end up on the cutting room floor though...*ahem*

I've got quite a few more bits to upload (adrians arrival... C47 arriving etc) but I'm off to Elvington this morning to Wings and Wheels so you'll have t'wait...

Oh and Adrian....

Sorry again!

I'd hoped to spring up onto the tank like a lithe seasoned tankie... as it hapenned it was like watching your grandmother getting into a sports car... Hope the shoulder is okay!

I've got quite a few more bits to upload (adrians arrival... C47 arriving etc) but I'm off to Elvington this morning to Wings and Wheels so you'll have t'wait...

Oh great - you kick Adrian in the head - then he has to wait until next week.

I want my money back. :(

Oh great - you kick Adrian in the head - then he has to wait until next week.

I want my money back. :([/quote

How can you ask for your money back when you never relinquished your deathgrip on it in the first place:argh: I seem to remember on Friday at precisely 15.27hrs you removing a £20 note from your wallet but instead of handing it over, looking at it wistfully, replacing it, along with sundry comatose moths, in said wallet and wandering away,seemingly in a trance no doubt brought on by shock:shocked: at the thought of being separated from a treasured possession:whistle: