Best autojumbles

rippo

I starting to look for the remaining parts to finish the Mw. Apart from war and peace, stoneliegh, and malvern most of the autojumbles seem to have disappeared, or you just don't get the same standard of rusty metal you used to. I was talking to another forum member and he mentioned some i'd never heard of, so i was wondering how many more there are. any suggestions, i wouldn't mind some european ones if there are any.

Edited by rippo

I know there's listings but i was looking for people's reccomendations of the best ones.

I think you can only determine that by going to them yourself . Beaulieu is supposed to be the biggest and/or best but I have found that whilst it is an interesting experience to attend , depending on the obscurity of the vehicles for which you are trying to locate parts it may or may not be good related to your own particular search.

Doncaster was supposed to be a good one but I found it was biased towards motorcycle parts which was not what i was looking for.

I also found that , in general , more and more tat stalls were were being admitted with fewer and fewer genuine parts sellers turning up as people were tending to put their stuff up on e bay and similar .

I think you can only determine that by going to them yourself . Beaulieu is supposed to be the biggest and/or best but I have found that whilst it is an interesting experience to attend , depending on the obscurity of the vehicles for which you are trying to locate parts it may or may not be good related to your own particular search.

Beaulieu is very good, but as the stalls cost so much (they start at £200 for the September Autojumble) the stall holders must make a fair bit of profit just to break even. It's good to attend, but don't expect to find much Military stuff there.

Nobody mentioned Dallas Dig-out yet?

Also, anyone been to Tony Oliver's events at Eton, yet?