hello

hello Peter. Welcome on the forum. You come to Normandy for the commemorations from June 6, 1944. Or you will be to base, I am of CAEN has 15 km of Ouistreham

Well done Stephane........... your English is getting better by the day. Another month and you will be an expert in English language. Who said these forums are a waste of time? :-D

no the concern I will try to find your camping in the village. For the language one will try to include itself/understand one will poura to take at least small a bierre together. C' you are if there will be Scammell pioneer SV/2S on your ground

Hi,

I will be with the Gold Beach group staying at Ver-Sur-Mer

Hi Pete, will see you at Ver sur Mer. I'll be the harassed looking one with the Dodge, Incedentaly we have about 2/3 of the ferry going over. Stepanie, your on for the beer mate, we'll help you with English, you help us with French.

For the camping would be to you or in the village , edge of beach at the village of sinners, or more in the ground. For the French knack me I want well. Eh Tony c' is Stephane and not stephanie. I sui with research d' a person who would come with a machine-gun gauges 50 Browning to take coasts, that which is assembled on the turrets

For the camping would be to you or in the village , edge of beach at the village of sinners, or more in the ground. For the French knack me I want well. Eh Tony c' is Stephane and not stephanie. I sui with research d' a person who would come with a machine-gun gauges 50 Browning to take coasts, that which is assembled on the turrets

My translation.......... :-D Tony B, Vous et dans le merde maintenant (2nd Annee Francais...... you are in the poo now) His name is Stephane. I think he will be looking out for you with a 50 gauge Browning. He wants to know where you are staying so he can come and blast the crap out of you............... or sumfink like that.. :-D

My translation.......... :-D Tony B, Vous et dans le merde maintenant (2nd Annee Francais...... you are in the poo now) His name is Stephane. I think he will be looking out for you with a 50 gauge Browning. He wants to know where you are staying so he can come and blast the crap out of you............... or sumfink like that.. :-D

:-D:-D:-D:-D :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He'll have to take his place in the queue then! :-D

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I am the proud owner of a 1944 Daimler Dingo.Based in Dorset.I'm fairly new to military vehicles having only owned this for 2 years .I will be attending Beaulieu again this year and off to Normandy shortly

cheers,

Pete

Hi Pete, Would you be able to bring the Dindo to the Military Vehicle and Cockpit Day at the Bournmeouth Aviaiton Museum on Sunday 26th September? We would love to have you email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk if you would like a form.

www.aviation-museum.co.uk

Thanks

Steve