universal ccarrier project !

hi togheder ^^

we have a new project.

it's a swiss universal carrier t-16 . in the swiss army was this vehicle black ("shadow-black") . but the previous painted him green . now we buy the vehicle and we wan't make a original swiss t-16.

the engine is in a good constitutional but we need some parts: a new fuel pump or gaskets for the pump, then a new fuel filter.=( bevor was a electric fuel pump mounted^^ else is it a good vehicle and in 5 weeks is a meeting and we musst be there with the UC ( colour is second , main is the engine !

^^

we are very thankful for help from you ^^ :-D

or when you now parts for the engine =P:-D

sorry my english is not the best ^^

best regards from switzerland =P

Foto0770.jpg

Foto0772.jpg

Foto0771.jpg

Foto0773.jpg

Foto0774.jpg

Foto0775.jpg

Foto0783.jpg

Foto0784.jpg

Foto0770.jpg

Foto0771.jpg

Foto0772.jpg

Foto0773.jpg

Foto0774.jpg

Foto0775.jpg

Foto0784.jpg

Foto0783.jpg

is the ford v8 flathead the same like in the hot rods ? then i can buy parts from a hot-rot shop ?? for that i need the exact desciption of the engine ! is that right ?'

very much thanks for help ;)

Yes, but you need to specify that it is a 21 or 24 stud engine - it should be 24 stud. For more help, try the Universal Carrier book. http://www.universalcarrierbook.co.uk/

today was first washday and now he's clean ;) the i hope the engine runs next week ( the fuel pump ect. is on way) the fuel filter is now good too and other parts are revised. we're on a good way , we can fist paint when the next meeting is finish! then we painted him in field grey ( a swiss military coloer "feldgrau" )

Foto0839.jpg

Foto0845.jpg

Foto0850.jpg

Foto0851.jpg

Foto0839.jpg

Foto0845.jpg

Foto0850.jpg

Foto0851.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the ground was polished and cleaned. then we painted the ground with a special paint for protection. then small parts.

next time the engine parts arrived and we can start with the engine. and then is he finished for the meeting(after we paintet the whole carrier)

:D

Foto0889.jpg

Foto0890.jpg

Foto0891.jpg

Foto0893.jpg

Foto0895.jpg

Foto0897.jpg

Foto0889.jpg

Foto0890.jpg

Foto0891.jpg

Foto0893.jpg

Foto0895.jpg