Wanted ward la france

Not that many about in this country that I'm aware of, certainly very few come up for sale.

Army Cars Holland have a few lined up as spares vehicles I believe. I also know of another one that's possibly a spares repairs vehicle.

Are you looking for a complete driving vehicle or a project?

There's a couple advertised on Milweb also in Holland and also restoration projects.

Holland seems to be the place to go to find one. I believe Mark Heliops also sourced his over there and shipped it back.

Yeah i do know clifton ..didnt realise he still owned it ..could do with a bigger power plant in it the leyland 401 will be a bit sluggish i would of thought..but will ring him ..many thanks for your help

He told me it was good for over 50mph on a run when I enquired about the vehicle.

Certainly think It'll outrun my WWII diesel engined one. The original petrol was only good for 45mph, so anything remotely modern is bound to be an improvement performance wise.

Hi Stormin ..I put a DAF 575 turbo in my last 1 a few years ago was brilliant on the flat any hills it crawled up em on its own would hate to have towed anything with it not as powerful as the continental ..but i suppose you cant have everything