Diamond T 1958 M54

stevewb1985

I have a 1958 m54 5 ton. About a year ago the turn signals stopped working. The indicator light on the turn signal switch would turn on but it wouldn't flash and none of the turn signal lights on the front or back would even illuminate. It appeared that the tail lights had filled with water. So I replaced them along with the light bulbs. After all of that. Still no turn signals. So I replaced the flasher unit. When I went to test them, the flasher unit immediatly began to smoke. So, the outcome was a short. But after briefly looking at all of the wiring I am dumbfounded. I believe that there is a short in the trailer harness plug or there is a fuse somewhere under the dash board that I don't know about. If anyone could forward some advice about this situation it would be much appreciated. I would also like to mention that the tail lights work when the head lights are on as well as when the brakes are applied. Just no turn signals.