RC tank

martylee

What the little one doesn't know is that we also have a Tiger I, that will appear firing color bullets at him. After all we're two kids, right!?

And I liked the convoy too, which was my dad's idea. He's a kid aged 65...

Marty

What the little one doesn't know is that we also have a Tiger I, that will appear firing color bullets at him. After all we're two kids, right!?

And I liked the convoy too, which was my dad's idea. He's a kid aged 65...

Marty

well......If your going to retaliate, then You will need to remove that Orange Bung from the Muzzle brake on the M41! :cool2:

well......If your going to retaliate, then You will need to remove that Orange Bung from the Muzzle brake on the M41! :cool2:

Surely that's just to comply with Deac regulations for publication on a U.K. based web-site.

Looks nice...........but being Panzer grey it is obvious a pre 1943 model (be for the colors changed to ordnance tan)..........but the commander appears to be wearing a patt `44 grey panzer wrap over tunic, just an observation:-D:whistle::whistle::readbook:

Ashley

TigerTank006MediumSmall.jpg

This video was shot in the Ardennes, Bergeval.

Historical note, Peipers SS retreated through this village.

Also Rochelinval (505PIR, I coy and 551 PIB) and Fosse (505 PIR) are within a Kilometer of this place...

th_ArdennenVakantie2008230.jpg

Edited by Enigma

And a couple of lousy videos...

th_MVI_3726.jpg

th_MVI_3727.jpg

We had 4 different rockets, of which two built last week. These are capable of flying to a height of 600 metres. One of these failed to open the parachute and is still missing in action. We had a total of 22 flights during our 4 hours on the ice.

And you didn't belive Norway had a space program???

Marty

• 3 weeks later...
The track on our Pnzaer 3 tank broke, not easy to get it back on.

Just imagine it on a real tank...

Did you find a new track? I see that you can buy metal tracks as well as a lot of other metal parts for these tanks.

During easter I spent a little time on the net, bidding at auctions. Ended up with a Pz.Kmf III at only 30 euros!!!

Marty

Did you find a new track? I see that you can buy metal tracks as well as a lot of other metal parts for these tanks.

During easter I spent a little time on the net, bidding at auctions. Ended up with a Pz.Kmf III at only 30 euros!!!

Marty

I was able to get it back on.

In the box is a few spare tracklinks.

I think its indeed possible to buy metal tracks but not yes neccesary.

A Panzer 3 for 30 euro's? That's cheaper than what we paid (60euro's).

Still 60E was cheap.